Field Trip Etiquette
- If unable to attend a field trip, please call the person coordinating the trip ASAP. Some places require a certain number to attend and/or prepayment, so please keep that in mind.
- Please be 15 minutes early to each field trip. We need to show the tour guides that we are respectful of their time.
- Do not allow your children to run, shout, or engage in horseplay. Remember, we not only represent homeschooling, we also are ambassadors for Christ. We may be the only Bible some people ever read.
- Children should be respectful of all adults that give instructions or correction.
- Be polite at all times. Do not argue with guides about controversial subjects you might not agree with. If you hear something in opposition to your beliefs, discuss it with your children at a later time. Teach your children how to discern truth from error.
- Be sure to have your children show appreciation and properly thank tour guides after the tour. Remember people from companies and organizations take precious time from their workday to meet with us.
- Parents, please be respectful not to visit amongst each other during the field trip unless you exit the room. Thank you kindly. Click here to go back to field trips
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING MANY MEMORIES WITH YOU!